Pomo Orange Refresher

I had a pomegranate lying around for days, waiting to fulfill the aim of it's life ... be consumed... So yesterday I felt pity for it and decided to do something about it's sour taste (My bad... I picked it from the mart).

So. there I was, trying to come up with some innovative recipe with a pomegranate. But after over an hour of thinking n more thinking n of course, no useful idea :( , I decided to take the tried n tested path... make juice.
So, I tossed in a little of this n a little of that, basically whatever I had at hand n tada... there it was... my refreshing drink for the eve.


Ingredients: (Serves 2)
  • 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds.
  • 2 tbsp Sugar
  • 2 drops vanilla essence
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup orange juice (without pulp)
Method:
  • In a blender, put pomegranate seeds, sugar, ice cubes, vanilla essence and water. Blend them.
  • Using a sieve, strain the juice.
  • Mix orange juice to the juice made in step above.
  • Serve chilled.
Tips:
  • You can use honey instead of sugar. 
Refresh yourself.

Till my next post,
Bye n keep Budding.



No comments:

Post a Comment