Orange Orange

I have been planning forever to move from packaged fruit juice to preparing it fresh at home. Thanks to these juicy oranges, at-least I will have freshly squeezed orange juice now.

But, they got my attention not just because they were juicy but also because they were Orange...
This pic is my entry for Priya's event of this month  Color Me Orange. In case you want to send an entry too, check the details here.



Wait, that's not all...

You know I am a big follower of the 'thou shalt Recycle & Reuse' commandment, right???

So, again the same Oranges but in Sepia tone...


...and this one will go to Black & White Wednesday #102, hosted this week by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook . Again, you too can send your entry or even host it. For details, check this page.

Hope to see you at round ups of these events.

Till my next post,
Bye n keep budding.

No comments:

Post a Comment